Girling Jones have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Helpdesk Coordinator to play a pivotal role in a brand-new Customer Services Helpdesk based in RAF Croughton – NN13
The Helpdesk Coordinator will be responsible for delivering excellent customer services, managing all scheduling provisions and acting as a focal point for all maintenance activities across the estate.
- Handle inbound telephone calls within contractual SLAs in a professional manner
- Proactively co-ordinate the delivery of all workflow to a team of on-site operatives, adhering to safe working practices at all times
- Ensure that systems are updated within prescribed timescales and utilised to their full capability to ensure maximum efficiency
- Handle incoming e-mail and other potential omnichannel routes within contractual SLAs
- Raise and manage Service Requests in the CAFM system
- Handle complaints and escalate where appropriate
- Provide an excellent customer experience
- Achieve all internal KPIs and quality requirements
- Communicate effectively both formally and informally
- Support continuous improvement to ensure that the Helpdesk is future proof, operates at its optimum level and adopts a lean environment
- Participate in projects that are operationally attached to the Helpdesk
- Ensure all site security requirements are adhered to
- Ensure all site health and safety requirements are adhered to
What you’ll need to do the role:
- Experience of working within a Customer Services Helpdesk or scheduling environment
- Experience in dealing with complex and challenging customers
- Ability to perform consistently to key metrics and tight timescales
- Proven track record of delivering and maintaining quality outcomes for customers
- Good knowledge of helpdesk technology including telephony, omnichannel and CAFM systems
Knowledge and Skills
- A commitment to delivering excellent customer service whilst maintaining high levels of quality and accuracy at all times
- Ability to communicate to an excellent standard both verbally and in writing
- Must pass appropriate clearance for the role (SC Level)
- Eye for detail and prepared to apply exacting standards
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft packages)
- The role holder will work shifts between the core operational hours of Monday – Friday from 8am – 4.30pm, although some weekend and evening support may be required.
- You will be required to attend an initial week long training session in Liverpool between November 14th – December 1st.
- In order to be considered for this position, you must be able to pass SC security clearance.
- Salary – £21,500 – £23,500