Job ref: 89072111
Our client, a reputable engineering firm, is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of infrastructure projects, ensuring high-quality results and exceptional client service.
- Undertake engineering analysis and design for infrastructure projects
- Prepare design calculations, reports and drawings using design software such as AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Ensure that designs comply with relevant codes and standards
- Liaise with clients, stakeholders, and project team members
- Assist in the preparation of project documentation
- Undertake site inspections and prepare construction progress reports
- Work collaboratively with other members of the engineering team to deliver high-quality results
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in infrastructure engineering, including design and analysis
- Strong understanding of infrastructure engineering principles, practices, and standards
- Experience with design software such as AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and software
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with opportunities for professional development and career progression. If you are a highly motivated Infrastructure Engineer with a passion for engineering and a commitment to delivering high-quality results, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.
Salary From: £
Salary To: £