Recruitment Coordinator (blue collar) sought, Bridgewater. Due to internal progression, we have a vacancy for an experienced Recruiter / Recruitment Coordinator to join the MEH Alliance as Resource Coordinator working on the Hinkley Point C project.
Day to day,
- Coordinates recruitment activity across one or more of the JV Delivery Partners into roles with MEH at HPC
- Ensures SQEPness (Suitably Qualified, Experienced Personnel) of candidates with reference to the MEH Alliance Competency Matrix
- Provides visibility of recruitment pipeline against forecast and confirmed labour requirements
- Works with Workforce Manager to efficiently allocate labour across MEH
- In time, will work with Workforce Manager and Delivery Partners to redeploy employees from MEH HPC back to JV Partners
What you’ll need to succeed,
- Experience of running recruitment & mobilisation activities in a high-volume (750 hires/month within the function at peak) is essential
- Experience of running recruitment activities in a blue-collar work environment is preferable, but not essential
- We are able to offer a competitive salary with generous uplift and allowances for working away from home where required. In addition, 25 days holiday per annum, Pension with leading provider and up to 8% employer contribution, Private healthcare and various further.
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for an informal discussion.