A specialist engineering and geospatial surveying business is seeking to recruit a Land Surveyor as part of continued growth throughout Devon and the South West.
A bit about the position
This Land Surveying role will include a variety of work ranging from topographical surveying, utility mapping, terrestrial & mobile laser scanning through to measured surveying & analysis.
This specialist division of an established regional contractor continues to go from strength to strength and can offer variety and technical challenges.
As a Land Surveyor you will be working within an established and growing team, in return flexible hours and working arrangements will be available. There is flexibility on experience most important alignment of professional happiness with the success of the division.
A bit about what you need
As a Land Surveyor your experience should include;
- 2 + years’ experience, either as a Surveyor or someone looking to make the step up
- Proven track record of leading and managing a team
- Can be involved in multiple projects in parallel
- Customer liaison experience desirable
- A degree in measurement or comparable industry experience that provides the knowledge of survey fundamentals and their practical application in a commercial environment, commensurate with this grade
- Can manage projects cradle to grave
- Experience of Trimble software and hardware beneficial but not essential
This business unit recognises and works well with individuals who are passionate and enthusiastic about their work.
If you are an experienced Land Surveyor inspired by your technical knowledge and chosen discipline and want to join a growing division with ambitious plans then please contact Fiona Blackwell