Job ref: 498596b
Mechanical Design Engineer / Electrical Design Engineers with MEICA experience sought, Devon and Cornwall. Girling Jones have a number of MEICA Design opportunities working on the South West Water framework and require both mechanical and electrical design engineers across the region.
This role can be based out of Exeter, Hatherleigh, St Austell or Roche.
Day to day,
- As an Mechanical Design Engineer / Electrical Design Engineer working on the South West Water framework, you will be responsible for carrying out outline and detailed mechanical / electrical design and supporting calculations. Your day-to-day tasks will include preparing schedules, drawings, Single Line Diagrams, and specifications, as well as assisting with CDM PCI documentation and attending site visits and meetings on Water & Wastewater Treatment Works. You will work closely with operational staff to ensure that all needs are understood and met.
To be successful in this role,
- An industry applicable ONC / HNC / B.Eng or NQV equivalent in your discipline, mechanical or electrical engineering
- Experience in mechanical services or low voltage electrical installation design at all stages from concept to completion.
- You should also be proficient in the use of Auto CAD & Amtech software / relevant mechanical services.
- Aside from a competitive basic salary, we are offering a wide range of benefits, including family-friendly policies, a company car or cash allowance, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, and a matched pension scheme, among others.
Click APPLY or contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further information.
Salary From: £
Salary To: £