M&E Site Managers sought, Bristol. Girling Jones require Site Managers to join a client of ours, based on site within a prestigious manufacturing facility in Bristol. Out client are a national contractor embedded within their clients national framework delivering various schemes on site in Bristol. We require both Mechanical and Electrical Site Managers to oversee varied schemes on site, from machine moves through to typical M&E schemes.
- Supervise and manage M&E installation works on site
- Coordinate with subcontractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders to ensure smooth project delivery
- Monitor progress against project plans, identifying and resolving any issues or delays
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations and company policies
- Manage site paperwork, including site diaries, progress reports, and quality control documentation
- Ensure that projects are delivered to the highest standard of quality and customer satisfaction
- Relevant mechanical or electrical building services qualification (mechanical or electrical)
- SMSTS / SSSTS qualified
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in M&E site management
- Knowledge of construction regulations and legislation
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
If you are a skilled M&E Site Manager with a proven track record of delivering successful projects and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary package, opportunities for career advancement, and a dynamic and collaborative work environment.