Mechanically biased Project Manager / Mechanical Contract Manager sought, Exeter. Girling Jones require a mechanical project / contract manager to join a progressive and well renowned Building Services Contractor based out of their Exeter office.
Are you an experienced and skilled Project Manager with a strong mechanical background? We have an exciting opportunity for you to work on a variety of schemes across the South West.
About the business:
Our client are a leading regional contractor, committed to delivering excellence in every project. their values include,
- They care about building a business based not only on good engineering principles, but also on strong ethics when dealing with clients and our supply chain.
- They care deeply about our employees and our clients.
- They care about delivering outstanding projects and the legacy that we leave behind.
- They care about the environmental impact of our actions and our role in assisting customers to achieve their net zero carbon footprint targets.
- They care about our experienced and well-trained workforce being capable of delivering sustainable and resilient installations far into the future.
- They care about Apprenticeships and providing people with the opportunity of gaining a qualification, boosting confidence, self-esteem and improving social mobility.
- They care about the safety, health and well-being of everyone on-site.
Day to day,
- As a Mechanically Biased Project Manager, you will be responsible for the overall operational delivery of a project, varied in scope, size and location within Devon. Your role encompasses safety, technical excellence, commercial acumen, and effective management. From the initial bid to successful practical completion, you will ensure that profitability is maintained or improved. Your leadership, customer relations, and the management of support functions allocated to the project will be crucial.
- Significant prior experience in managing large MEP/Building Services projects
- Industry-recognized qualifications and/or apprenticeship in a relevant mechanical engineering / building services engineering (ONC, HNC or HND)
- SMSTS / SSSTS or relevant CSCS card holder
In return, we are offering a competitive annual salary (circa £54,000 dependent on experience), car allowance (£6,000 per annum), and various benefits there on.