Mechanical Construction Engineer / Mechanical Project Engineer sought, Hinkley Point C. Girling Jones have a vacancy for a Mechanical Construction Engineer / Project Engineer to join a client of ours on the MEH Alliance, working on the Hinkley Point C project in Somerset.
- Deliver Mechanical Construction Workpacks to support the MEH Alliance programme
- Enable the use of the Procon system to support the construction works and progress reporting of the MEH Alliance.
- Enable the requesting and compliance of the MEH Alliance for the Work Authorisation and Permit systems operated by NNB
- Enable the co-ordination of safe access routing to workfaces to support the MEH Alliance construction works
- Enable the topographical and other surveying required to support the MEH Alliance construction works
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Specific degree or equivalent Mechanical vocational training within building services (HNC / HND etc)
- Relevant Professional Accreditation (PM, Construction, Engineering)
- Can achieve Security Clearance (BPSS or Higher)
- CCNSG Safety Passport
- IOSH Managing Safely or NEBOSH or SMSTS
- Proven track record of working in a highly regulated sector, preferably in nuclear
- Experience working on major construction projects
- Experienced in delivering and operating at Engineer or Senior Engineer level, including experience working within Joint Ventures
In return, we are able to offer a competitive salary with generous uplift and allowances for working away from home where required (up to £70,000), Car / allowance, 25 days holiday per annum, pension with leading provider and up to 8% employer contribution, private healthcare etc.