Mechanical Project Engineer / Mechanical Project Manager sought, Bristol. Girling Jones require a Mechanical Project Engineer / Mechanical Project Manager to join a progressive yet settled mechanical and electrical building services contractor in Bristol. You will be joining a close knit, progressive and supportive team based within their Bristol regional hub.
- A progressive multi technical service provider with a national reach. The business have a lengthy history of delivery MEP services, with additional maintenance teams spanning the UK. As a regional business the team deliver HVAC services within a commutable distance of the Bristol regional office.
- Manage mechanical projects from inception to completion, overseeing CAD, procurement, assembly, and installations.
- Work within a small, dedicated team, contributing to the overall success of the projects
What you’ll need to succeed,
- Proven experience as a Mechanical Project Engineer / Project Manager working for an HVAC contractor
- HND or HNC or equivalent in mechanical, HVAC or building services engineering
- Core mechanical qualification
- Relevant site access cards / SMSTS or SSSTS
In return, we are offering a competitive package DoE, and package there on whilst working for a business that prides itself on developing and growth within the business, offering an exciting opportunity there on.