Trainee Motor Rewind Engineer
£19,000 – £25,000 DOE
We have a new opportunity for a Trainee Motor Rewind Engineer to join the Team on a full-time basis due to the increasing workload.
- To repair and service various types of electrical motors, power tools and extractor fans.
- To take out and install Insinkerators & Hot Taps.
- Carry out a small amount of variable scope of electrical installation works, electrical testing, remedial works and reactive maintenance for domestic, commercial and industrial sectors.
- None required for this role
- Electrical knowledge beneficial but not essential
- Guaranteed 40 hours week (PAYE)
- Company branded workwear
- 21 days Annual Leave (plus public holidays)
- Company Pension
- Ongoing Training and Development for this role provided
- Overtime weekend work available
The successful candidate will be required to have
- A good understanding of H&S in the workplace
- Able to work on own and as part of a team
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with staff, suppliers and customers
- Hold a Full UK driving license, not essential but would be advantage