I am working with a building and maintenance contractor who are locally based in Exeter to recruit a Multi-Skilled Carpenter to join their team.
The working hours are 37.5 per week – plus on-call rota duties.
Duties will include:
- Carry out reactive maintenance & provide response to residential repairs
- specialist fabric work
- general responsibility for carpentry matters on-site
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance
- stock levels of fabric items and consumables on site
You will need:
- NVQ Level 3 in Carpentry, or time served
- Experience within a similar role
- Own transport
- Own tools
- Own PPE
- £19 per hour paid CIS
- 37.5 hour working week
- Temp to perm opportunity
If you are interested in this role please click “Apply” now to forward an up to date CV or contact Joe Hockin
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.