Job ref: 500290
Multi Skilled Engineer – Mechanical
Hatton Gardens – London
Girling Jones are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Engineer ( Mechnical Bais ) to be based at Hatton Gardens in London
- The day-to-day operation, planned and reactive maintenance of mechanical services in line with KPI’s and SLA’s and the Maintenance Model for Preventative Maintenance
- Maintain all Mechanical equipment on the complex within landlords remit
- Carry out plumbing and pipework repairs / installations.
- Carry out minor electrical tasks, such as lamp replacement and light fitting replacement, in line with expected competencies as required.
- Carry out minor fabric repairs in keeping within scope of maintenance requirements.
- L8 Awareness is essential and experience with weekly/monthly cooling tower maintenance and upkeep desirable.
- Specialist sub-contractor management – as and when required in line with competencies and experience.
- Assist Supervisor in ensuring that all Statutory and Legislative requirements are achieved/adhered to for the site
- Attend to reactive calls in line with clients KPI’s and SLA’s
- Keep good communication links with the on-site team and client
- Identification & reporting of any electrical/engineering issues or faults, which will have an impact on the building environment, carrying out a first fix wherever possible.
- Timely completion all PPM and Reactive tasks recorded electronically (electronic maintenance record keeping essential)
- Ensure Site Water Hygiene Log Books are kept up to date.
- To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to
- Adhere to all policies & procedures detailed in the MITIE employee handbook & site requirements attending training as required.
- To partake in the site and call out rota in line with business needs
- Assist in logistical moves
- To work from height using appropriate safety systems
- To carry out fortnightly clean (jet wash) and chemical dose of sewage pits and associated floats and cables.
- Be available to carry out necessary works outside normal hours when required.
- Be available to attend in emergency situations
- Carry out instructions as necessary, on any additional works or specific requirements generated through client’s representative & liaise with management & client accordingly
What we are looking for
- Appropriate Trade qualifications for work undertaken
- L8 Awareness
- Technically astute
- Self Motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work individually or as part of a team
Salary From: £
Salary To: £