Girling Jones are recruiting for a Multi skilled Technician for Medway Norse who are a successful and growing joint venture partnership between commercial services specialists Norse Group, and Medway Council. We deliver several frontline services to local residents, including waste management, building maintenance and facilities management.
As part of our diverse portfolio, we are looking to recruit an experienced Multiskilled Technician for our leisure services. This position is being offered on a full time, permanent basis working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
This is a key position where you will be responsible for providing preventative maintenance and reactive work for our leisure centres. You will have specific responsibility for the delivery of the day-to-day leisure centre maintenance in liaison with the respective centre managers and the helpdesk.
Day to Day Duties
- Undertake cleaning, visual inspection, safety checks, testing and preventative maintenance activities of a variety of building and pool plant equipment
- Monitor stock levels of spares and consumables
- Accurately record and submit all routine documentation including visit reports, timesheets, work orders and other related administration
- Follow strict health & safety guidelines at all times
- Ensure high standards are achieved throughout
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for you to demonstrate a blend of industry knowledge, training and commercial experience for the role, including;
- Knowledge of COSHH regulations
- Previous experience in a similar role – carrying out building works
- Ability to manage time effectively, planning own workload and setting appropriate deadlines
- Full clean UK driving licence
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension and sickness scheme
- Company vehicle
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.