Location: Dale Barracks, Chester, covering 6 additional sites within a 30 mile radius
£40,000 + use of company vehicle
This role will see you act as the stakeholder interface on site to the delivery of all contractual outputs and manage Supply Chain to ensure that all statutory, mandatory and reactive performance indicators are consistently achieved within area of responsibility.
Key Responsibilities for the Operations Supervisor:
- Oversee the effective, compliant and timely delivery of maintenance and response works in accordance with statutory legislation and MoD Mandatory requirements, complying with all Health and Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Monitor Supply Chain work teams to ensure suitably qualified and experienced operatives are directed to relevant tasks and ensure that all operatives have appropriate vehicles, equipment and skills to perform relevant tasks.
- Monitor Supply Chain service delivery, value for money, quality and safe working to ensure all performance indicators are consistently achieved.
- Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements to ensure they are to an acceptable standard and, where required, act as Method Statement Coordinator to ensure a consistent approach at site.
- Record all tasks against the appropriate assets in the CAFM system, including work in progress and completed job inspections, and ensure all documentation relating to maintenance and response works is completed, recorded and distributed in a timely manner.
- Review site risk registers, follow maintenance and management processes and notify Management of any defects on equipment or systems.
- Ensure, as far as reasonably practical, that all persons on site observe the requirements of JSP 375, work closely with the Mobile Authorised Persons team to ensure compliance and, where required, deliver the requirements for Working at Height and/or Confined Spaces appointments.
- Ensure compliance with the Asbestos register and management plan and, where required, take on the duties of Asbestos Responsible Person.
- Ensure compliance with the Legionella management plan and, where required, take on the duties of Legionella Responsible Person.
- To include full project management under CDM for various M&E / B&CE tasks from inception to completion including financial and commercial responsibility.
- Carry out inspections and audits.
What You’ll Need To Do The Role:
- HNC, or equivalent level qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS)
- Continuing Professional Development
- Developed IT skills (e.g. Excel, Word etc.)
- Full UK driving licence
- Multi site hard FM sub contractor management experience