I am working with a national building and maintenance contractor to recruit Painter & Decorator’s to join the team in Stroud and surrounding areas. You will be part of a planned maintenance team carrying out exterior painting work on domestic properties.
Duties will include:
- Masonry painting (Render)
- Painting soffits, fascias, plinths, fencing, gates
- Washing down guttering
You will need:
- NVQ level 2 / City & Guilds in painting & decorating or be time served
- Experience within a similar role
- CSCS, IPAF, PASMA
- Own transport to get to site
- Own brushes, rollers, dust sheets
- To be able to work 39 hours per week Mon – Fri
This is a temporary to permanent position for the right candidates
If you are interested in this role please click “APPLY” now to forward an up to date CV or call Michelle Mackie for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.