Job ref: 548561C
Site Based – Brize Norton
£30,000 – £33,000
Girling Jones are recruiting for a Site Based Plumber in Brize Norton
- Attending to reactive tasks on water systems; leaks, blockages etc
- Install and repair water, drainage lines etc
- Install and repair plumbing fixtures—bathtubs, showers, sinks, toilets
- Unblocking drainage systems, including pipework, urinals, toilets etc
- Attend to planned maintenance on water systems
- Assist mechanical engineers
- Carry out basic building fabric tasks
- Provide information to supervisory and managerial levels to facilitate solutions to problems and provide alternative ideas to aid innovation and reduce end costs.
- Carry out planned and un-planned maintenance in accordance with a scheduled workload in order to maintain site KPI’s and remain within the contract SLA’s.
- Complete work in a safe, timely, professional and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all works are carried out to both, Boden and the client’s standards, policies and procedures such as the relevant JSP’s and to ensure that the expectations of the client and end user are fulfilled.
- Promote a pro-active Safety Culture.
- Ensure all works are completed and updated via Mobile Tablet
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- First Aid at Work
- NVQ L2 in Plumbing Installation
- Basic building fabric skills / BTEC in construction
- Swimming pool operator / maintenance
- Legionella L8 awareness
- PASMA & IPAF certification
- Must be able to gain and retain MoD Security clearance.
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and contribute to the team effort.
- Must hold a full valid UK driving licence.
- Competent response maintenance engineer who can demonstrate extensive knowledge of JSP’s or quickly be able to demonstrate.
- Flexible in approach to roles and responsibilities which a willingness to undertake tasks outside their own trade and if required, undertake qualifications outside their trade.
- Must be flexible towards working at sites other than that at which they are based, particularly in support of immediate area or be willing to travel to attend training or meetings for example.
- Focused, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Capable of completing all own paperwork in a clear, accurate and concise manner.
- Good decision making and organisational skills.