Girling Jones are currently seeking a plumber / General maintenance handyperson for a leading property managing agent acting for properties including blocks of flats, converted houses of multiple occupation and modern housing estates around Bristol.
Fully established in 2006 the client now manage circa 300 schemes comprising of 6,500 units across the South West and adjacent regions. The business is extremely busy with good growth and strong links within the property industry.
Girling Jones are seeking to expand its On-Site Services team with a Multi Trade & Plumbing Maintenance Person.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Carry out reactive and planned maintenance across multiple sites
- Undertake general maintenance tasks such as plumbing, painting, plastering, general roofing, carpentry and other general building tasks
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs outside remit
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Key attributes include:
- Experienced plumbing background
- Experience within various maintenance roles
- High level communication skills both internally and externally
- Good diary and time management
- Confident in IT
- The ability to work within a team and achieve a high level of output from within
- Full UK driving license required
- 42.5 hour week Company vehicle provided 21 days holiday plus bank holidays Salary: £26,000- £30,000