We are looking to procure a “Pre-Construction Manager” for a Devon based contractor specialising in high end projects ranging from £2m – £5m in value
Based local to Exeter and with an annual turnover of circa £60m, our client specialise in the following works:
- High end refurbishments
- Office Fit Out
- Hotel and Restaurant Developments
- Gym and Leisure Facilities
They have a fantastic reputation and enjoy high levels of repeat business through existing clients relationships and word of mouth.
They are looking to formalise their Bid/Tender process under a “Pre-Construction Manager”
Reporting into the Managing Director you will be responsible for taking tenders from initial enquiry through to completion, working closely with the Commercial, Estimating, Health and Safety and Operational Teams.
You will have excellent operational experience, able to produce clear method statements and project plans as part of the bid packages
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified or similar
- Construction operations background
- Excellent IT skills and experience of MS project or similar
- Local to the Exeter region
This role would suit a Senior Site Manager, Project Manager or Contracts Manager looking to move away from a site based role or someone currently in a Bid / Pre-construction role.
The successful candidate will enjoy the following:
- Exciting and diverse project exposure
- A fantastic team culture
- Long term portfolios of work
- Excellent salary and benefits
Please click APPLY to send over your CV