We are recruiting for a talented engineer to join our Structural Engineering team in Bristol. The candidate will ideally have a minimum of 10 years’ experience. This roles represents an excellent opportunity for individuals with talent and drive to be part of our existing team, and develop in a creative,
supportive, and enjoyable work environment. They are currently working on projects such as the regeneration of derelict Halls to create self-contained flats, another instance of the forward thinking is obtaining full planning permission of underutilised employment land to replace with two commercial units, and five flats in Bristol.
What you’ll bring to your new role as the new Principal/ Associate Structural Engineer
• An ability to represent the business to the highest professional
• A track record of producing high quality drawings, sketches,
reports, and documents.
• Demonstrate the meeting of client expectations and agreeing
project deliverables and timescales.
• Up to date knowledge of the relevant British Standards and
Eurocodes for Structural Design, in Steel, Reinforced Concrete,
Timber and Masonry.
• Experience of relevant software e.g. Tekla Structural Designer,
SCIA Engineer, Cads A3D max.
• Skills to commercially lead projects, employ
• appropriate control measures ensuring that fees are managed
accurately, protecting the business against overspend
• Self-motivation and an ability to work well as part of a team,
offering support to the senior team members as well as the
ability to work independently as required.
• Effective communication skills to prepare reports and liaise
with project team members.
• Ideally you will be progressing towards a professional
qualification and are looking for a company to support you.
• The role is suitable for individuals who wish to develop to take
on additional responsibility as their career progresses.
What’s on offer for you as the new Principal/Associate Structural Engineer
• Competitive salary.
• 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
• Flexible working hours.
• Holiday Purchase Scheme.
• Employer provided life assurance and income protection
• Access to Company Pension with a generous employer
• Support towards chartership and training available.
• A friendly modern office environment.