Taking your career to new heights as a Programme Manager within this exciting business, you will play a pivotal role in delivering a wide range of projects, from sewer rehabilitation to major civil engineering schemes across Devon & Cornwall
You will join the infrastructure team and own the central programme and work forecast for all major projects – taking complete autonomy and ownership of multiple projects
Reporting into the Framework Director the role will include, but not be limited to the following;
- Oversee and have overall control of the planned works programme, ensuring smooth management and effective execution.
- Use software, such as Microsoft Project or Oracle Primavera P6, to enhance project planning and monitoring
- Collaborate closely with key departments throughout the entire project lifecycle, from pre-construction to post-construction, to track progress and maintain adherence to the schedule.
- Foster a strong partnership with the Commercial team to forecast expenditure, value, and cash flow based on the works programme.
- Provide comprehensive reports to managers and directors, highlighting any deviations or trends in the programme and offering well-informed forecasts.
What do you need?
To thrive in this role, you should possess experience in construction or utilities, preferably in water and wastewater sector
- Knowledge of P6 preferable
- At least 5+ years experience as a Scheduler / Planner / Programme Manager
- Ability to multi-task effectively!
Along with a competitive salary, this company offer a plethora of benefits that will allow you to have the work-life balance most desire.
Alongside this, rest assured you will be able to map out a long and happy career as with their recent contract wins, alongside strong existing relationships, the businesses is only moving the right way up, going form strength to strength!
Get in touch with me today for more information