Salary: Up to £30,000 plus use of company car
Location: RAF Croughton, Northamptonshire (Limited Travel Required)
Type: Perm, Full-Time
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Project Coordinator to support the client and billable works team in ensuring a high-quality data production and provide advice and support to the teams at RAF Croughton regarding VIVO processes.
- Provide administrative support for the effective, compliant, and timely delivery of departmental duties in accordance with Government Regulatory and Statutory undertakings, complying with all Health & Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls promptly and professionally.
- Preparation and maintenance of reports as required by management utilising MS Excel, Maximo, or other bespoke IT systems to monitor business performance.
- Support management in formal meetings including booking suitable facilities, confirming site access for non-pass holders, recording attendance, and producing accurate minutes and action logs
- Where required, maintain the office filing system in accordance with Vivo policy, both electronic and hard copy files.
- Support the ongoing completion of Quality Assurance, Health & Safety, Security & Fraud and Sustainability processes and initiatives.
- Provide reports and data to stakeholders, as required, to facilitate management of the contract.
- To complete training to act as a verifier to assist in the processing of applications for Vivo ID cards.
- Preparing and sending out spreadsheets of monthly Pre Planned Preventative Maintenance jobs to suppliers.
- Support the team to ensure that all works are delivered efficiently and economically to promote a profitable business for Vivo.
- Support management in providing accurate data to allow optimal solutions to customer requirements and to resolve end user issues.
- Assist in the resolution of complaints in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Support the Helpdesk in responding to requests information and advice regarding the department
- Support supervisory and management team in investigating and resolving complaints in a timely manner, to the satisfaction of the end user
- Proactively obtain feedback from customers on completion of work, recording information and acting on feedback received.
- Pro-actively support a safety culture in which teams and individuals are responsible and accountable for their actions and perform at their best, improve performance, and realise their full potential.
Things You’ll Need:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Significant practical experience in administration including a good understanding of administration requirements in a busy, fast paced environment, data processing and management and prioritising tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Planning, directing, and controlling activities
- Influencing a wider team to ensure compliance with KPIs
- Providing administrative support and advice to managers across the business
- Demonstrable experience in Construction, Property Maintenance or related field including:
- Experience of operating in an MOD environment
- Use of bespoke computer systems
- Familiarity with legal requirements in relation to construction activities
- Familiarity with geography and establishments within area of responsibility
Training and Qualifications:
- NVQ level 2 qualification in Administration, a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Undertake training to meet the requirements of the role
- Developed IT skills (e.g., Excel, Word etc.)
- Full driving license
- Accredited Office Health & Safety Qualification
- Accredited training qualification in MS Office packages
- Familiarisation with Maximo applications
Security clearance is required for our sites, successful applicants will be expected to achieve either BPSS or SC clearance as a condition of appointment into the role.