A regional Highways and Infrastructure Civil Engineering main contractor is seeking to appoint a Project Director to take the lead role in delivering a major highways infrastructure scheme in Cornwall.
Key responsibilities in the capacity of Project Director will include;
- Managing the operational and commercial divisions to ensure delivery on time and within budget.
- Ensuring full adherence at all times to the contractors Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Processes, upholding the contractors reputation for safe project delivering.
- Establishing a collaborative, positive and profitable relationship with all key stakeholders with effective communication.
- Ensuring all changes are picked up and recorded through CEMAR ensuring compliance to and protection of the contractors commercial position.
- Delivering a weekly updated programme and project report to the client and all stakeholders.
- Maintaining a “Zero Incident” safety culture, that is reinforced by a positive and consistent Near Miss Reporting level. We operate a No Blame culture and this is to be reinforced.
In the capacity of Project Director you will be leading the construction of this £15M scheme which will form part of a new strategic route connecting new and mature housing estates across a mixture of existing roads, infrastructure and across Greenfield sites. You will be remunerated with a basic salary between £65 – £75K p/a plus package and regular, six monthly performance reviews where additional training and guidance is supported to ensure your career is continually developed.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.