Are you ready to embark on an exciting career journey with one of our clients as a “Project Manager”? This multidisciplinary construction consultancy delivers a range of in-house construction disciplines nationwide offering a collaborative service to their clients with a family ethos at the heart of what they do. They are on the lookout for talented Project Managers to join their team. Their success is soaring, and they’re gearing up to take on a diverse range of thrilling projects, serving both public and private sector clients across various sectors.
They are looking to attract an experienced “Project Manager” to join an existing team in the Bristol office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead projects from inception through feasibility studies, tendering, on-site management, handover, and post-completion phases
- Working on projects typically from £1m – £10m
- Autonomy to shine in your role, with the option for larger projects to benefit from your expertise, supported by a junior project manager
- Significant focus on providing exceptional services under our Delivery Partner appointment with the Ministry of Justice
- Client-side project leadership, involving monitoring multiple projects
- Crafting project briefs and appointment documents in collaboration with key stakeholders, managing consultant fees, mitigating project risks, updating project programs, and presenting Business Cases to Boards
- Training available for MS Project and specific consultant appointments and reporting mechanisms
- Expected proficiency in detailed project programming, adept management of external consultants, and top-notch project reporting to senior client directors
- Previous experience in client-side roles a major advantage
The Ideal Candidate
They are looking for candidates with recent Construction Consultancy experience, as well as:
- Ideally Chartered status with some client-side experience
- Strong proficiency in IT tools, including Word, Excel, email, etc.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Outstanding organisational abilities for prioritising work and meeting deadlines
- Flexible with a positive approach
- Impressive client-facing skills, personable, and a keen sense of commercial awareness
- A solid grasp of project management processes
What’s in it for you?
The successful “Project Manager” will receive a detailed and extensive induction as well as:
- Competitive salary based on experience. Anywhere between £50 – £60k.
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Up to 27 days annual leave
- Enhanced pension contributions