We have an exciting new position for a “Project Manager”, working for a Property & Construction Consultancy with offices spread across the UK. You will be working for a company with fantastic training and development opportunities with a variety of projects ranging from Residential, Healthcare, Education, Commercial Building and Public Sector works. They offer a partnered and personal approach to their clients as well as having experience across the lifetime of construction projects. The array of projects range in value from £30k – £300M which keeps this role varied and interesting.
They are looking to attract an experienced “Project Manager” to join an existing team in the Exeter office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and developing client briefs
- Leading and managing project teams
- Identifying and managing project risks
- Establishing communication and management protocol
- Arrange Feasibility studies including site surveys, site investigation, site evaluation etc.
- Conducting tender evaluation and contractor selection
- Establishing time, cost, quality and function control benchmarks
- Controlling, monitoring and reporting on project progress – Conduct pre-start and handover meetings
- Prepare regular reports to clients on all aspects of the project inspection, scheduling and acceptance of works required under the defects liability and maintenance provisions of the contract
- Administering the contract
The Ideal Candidate
They are looking for candidates with recent Construction Consultancy experience, as well as:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, with membership status of a relevant professional body such as RICS, CIOB etc. (preferable)
- Good technical writing skills and knowledge of reading drawings and tender documents, etc
- Previous experience working on large residential/healthcare projects
- Good client-facing and communication skills, ability to build long-term relationships
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, self-starting, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
What’s in it for you?
The successful “Project Manager” will receive a detailed and extensive induction as well as:
- Hybrid working (minimum of 3 days in the office)
- From £35k basic salary (BOE)
- 38 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- 6% employer pension contributions
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Personalised career development path and prospects for progression within the company
- Dedicated volunteering days
Interested? Then please click apply to find out more…..