Would you like to work for a blue chip contractor with a difference?
Enjoy working on large projects but without the red tape?
This could be the right role for you!
We are looking to procure an experienced construction “Project Manager” to join the Bristol team of a highly regarded main contractor.
You first project, an £11m new build SEN school in North Somerset on a Greenfield site for the DFE. The project, part of a wider framework, starts on site at the end of the year but will require early input from the successful “Project Manager”
Their Bristol team is super busy, with similar live projects on Heritage projects, Universities and hospital frameworks in the region.
The successful “Project Manager” will be number one on the project, reporting into Regional Operations Manager. Key focus for this role will include:
- Ability to deliver a project on time
- Programming (MS Project or Asta)
- Commercial astute
- Strong engagement with supply chain
- Rigorous focus on H&S
The successful “Project Manager”
We are looking for “Project Managers” with the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified or similar
- Main contractor background
- 2 stage tender experience
- Experience working on frameworks and schools projects desirable
What can I expect if successful?
Competitive salary, excellent car allowance, bonus and benefits package
- Excellent support and induction
- interesting, challenging projects
- Repeat business and consistency of work
- Friendly, easy going culture
- Hybrid working two days from home if required
For more information click APPLY!