You will work within their specialist division, reputable for successfully delivering schemes of varying sizes, predominately to the Water Industry, across both Treatment Waste and Water schemes
This role will be the No.1 on a major civil engineering project in the South West region, something very exciting to put your name to!
Reporting to the Operations Manager supporting the Project Delivery Team, you will be responsible for coordinating the Project Engineers & Works Manager/General Foreman. Other duties include:
- Delivering programmes on time and budget and ensuring designs are buildable
- Taking overall responsibility for driving H&S and Quality
- Participating in Workforce briefings and standards setting.
- Responsible for the daily management of the projects across the Framework
- You will closely liaise with other departments, such as tendering and design, to ensure resources are correctly allocated and client requirements are fully achieved
- Reviewing designs for buildability, arranging progress and programme meetings and of course, coordinating subcontractor pre-start meetings
Alongside your industry applicable Civil Engineering Degree (HND/HNC) or equivalent experience, to be successful in this role, you will have a wealth of experience in working within the civil engineering industry – at least 10 years
Other must haves:
- Strong team player!
- Strong leader who is able to motivate site delivery teams
- Competent in reading and interpreting civil engineering drawings, with experience of utility avoidance.
- CSCS card, 3 day First Aid, Appointed Persons (Lifting) and CITD 5 Day Site Safety Management (SMSTS)
- Confined Space Training, EUSR (Clean Water Hygiene), Cat & Genny, Asbestos Awareness, Quality and Environmental Awareness and Temporary Works Co-ordinator
With an impressive order book and the opportunity to work on some of the UK’s most exciting projects, this company will offer you stability as well as the chance to stretch your capabilities and realise long held career goals.
As well as industry leading salaries, they offer;
- A wide range of corporate discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work schemes
- Comprehensive pension plan
- Private medical scheme options are available for all salaried employees and our employee assistance programme also provides free 24/7 support to those who need it
- Paid for yearly membership to one recognised professional association relevant to your role
Sound a bit of you? Get in touch today