They specialise in the construction of associated “water, waste water treatment” and general utility infrastructure works and also plans to expand into other civil engineering sectors moving forward
This role will be operationally responsible for managing a “portfolio of water projects” along the M5 Corridor – project values will range from £1m – £5m typically
Reporting into the Operations Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Full operational control and programming – an interfacing role
- Work alongside our technical teams and will be involved in the preparation of project bids and project planning
- Building close relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing the delivery of projects from inception to completion
- Ensure that they are delivered on time, to budget and of a high quality.
If you are a Project Manager who is confident in working with full autonomy and managing a team to deliver, this will be for you
In addition to this, you will have:
- Civil Engineering Qualification (Degree or Equivalent)
- Experience in delivering similar sized contracts
- Experience in the “water” industry is a must
If this sounds familiar and you happen to be looking for a growing business which treats you as a person, not just a number, then this opportunity is for you!