We’re working with a well known and reputable contractor looking for a Project Manager to join the team based in the Devon & Cornwall region on planned capital projects
This is an exciting time for the business unit due to a significant amount of work they are involved in continuing over the next 5 years+. In fact, there as never been a better time to consider a move!
As a Project Manager, you’ll be reporting to the Operations Manager working on our South West Water framework to be responsible to oversee the operational and commercial delivery of medium sized projects – typically up up to £5M
Your day to day will include:
- Safe delivery and management of projects to time, cost and quality
- Monitoring and periodic review of project commercial performance, forecasting and budget control
- Liaison with key members of the client organisation to ensure relationships are maintained and service requirements
- Project design liaison, review and updating with designers
- Continual assessment of resource including supply chain to ensure optimal capability to meet service requirements
- Monitoring compliance with contract processes and procedures to ensure people are put to work safely
What are we looking for?
This role of Project Manager would be ideal if you have the following:
- Demonstrable experience of management within the water industry on the NEC suite of contracts
- Experience of MEICA / civils works in multi-disciplined interfacing in a project management role
- SMSTS and CSCS
Transferable skills are always welcome so even if you don’t tick every box, please apply and we can have a chat