Having worked alongside this company for the last few years, I am thrilled to be doing so again, this time, looking for a “Quality Engineer”, someone who can sit on their flagship site in Britain’s Ocean City
What’s this all about
With a mega reputation working across the marine, water, environmental infrastructure and energy sectors, they are known for completing quality projects and regularly secure repeat business with high profile clients and government departments.
If you join the team, you’ll have a role that’s out of the ordinary. You’ll provide assurance that projects are delivered on time and fit for purpose.
Day to day, you’ll provide support to several heavy civil engineering projects to define appropriate quality requirements and work with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure design intent is achieved
- Provide support to projects at an early stage to define appropriate quality requirements
- Interfacing with and Project Management on project quality related matters
- Review & provide improvements into project deliverable documentation
- Conducting internal audits
- Represent quality department in weekly Project / Programme meetings when required
What do we need
Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role, ideally, in a nuclear environment but this isn’t an absolute must
- Knowledge / Experience of quality management systems
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Educated to HNC / HND level in relevant subject
- Recognised professional qualification in Quality Management advantageous
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance level for this role
What is in it for you
Outside of the obvious competitive salary and usual trimmings, this role will offer job security longevity of work and really, an opportunity to hang your hat on a challenging, well recognised project.
Still not sure? Give me a call today