Looking for an opportunity to really make a difference as a Quantity Surveyor? Look no further….
This company has contributed to key infrastructure across the Devon and Cornwall region, with a chunk of repeat business, typically delivering projects ranging in value from £500k – £10M
Reporting into the commercial lead, duties will include:
- Commercially responsible for helping to estimate costs, quantities, and project timelines
- Liaising with clients to identify their needs
- Estimating quantities, costs and time scales for material and labour
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Identifying and weighing up commercial risks
- Assigning work to subcontractors
- Valuing completed work, managing budgets and overseeing payments
Ideally, you will have at least 3 years experience, ideally working for a main contractor. In addition to this, you will have:
- Construction Related Qualification
- Cross sector project experience on contracts up to £10M
- Driven, motivated and an all round positive person
If this hasn’t already grabbed your attention then call me to find out more.