Award-winning interdisciplinary practice with a diverse and exciting range of projects and growing opportunities. Due to continued success with their Exeter and St Austell offices, we are looking to build upon the team of 40 employees in the region.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join the busy Exeter office. Working with long standing clients, you will be exposed to a depth and breadth of projects across all sectors, including commercial, retail, public sector / government departments, education, health and residential.
The role will involve the following:
– Managing multiple projects across different sectors.
– Operate and lead cost-consultancy services through all stages of the RIBA Plan of Work working with internal and external teams from different backgrounds – Architects, BS and M&E Consultants.
– Provide PM and CA+ support leading on major projects up to £20m working with our in-house team and external consultants to deliver a range of exciting new build, remodelling and refurbishment schemes.
– Occasionally be involved with life-cycle costing, costing of net zero technologies and involvement with the BREEAM process.
We are looking for:
– Relevant degree educated and relevant experience in the industry.
– MRICS desirable.
– Ability to work to deadlines, be organised and methodical when undertaking multiple related tasks.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to nurture and support training staff.
– Ability to work within a team with individuals from different backgrounds and different levels.
The successful candidate will enjoy the following:
- Exciting and diverse project exposure
- A fantastic team culture
- Long term portfolios of work
- Excellent salary and benefits