Quantity Surveyor – Exeter
Our Client have secured an exciting pipeline of projects and have an immediate requirement to recruit commercially minded and ambitious individual to service and expand their Cost Consultancy arm.
Thier workload is predominantly new build industrial on commercial business parks and within the contract value range of £2-10m which are planned to be on site in 2023.They also undertake a wide range of education, healthcare and refurbishments within a range of £250k-£6m and have a track record of managing projects up to £30m.
The Quantity Surveyor role will be involved in a major new manufacturing facility in Devon, currently at early design stage and due to be on site during 2023 with completion in 2025. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team working on a high profile and prestigious project for a blue chip client organisation.
What we are looking for?
- Quantity surveyor with 3+ years PQE
- Experience across Residential, commercial, education, healthcare sectors
- Experience effectively completing tenders/Budget
- Keen interest into business development
- Self-motivated and driven
- Contractor or Consultancy experience
- Preferred (Experience in industrial).
What’s in it for you?
- Package up to £50k
- Training and support for junior surveyors to achieve professional membership (RICS, CIOB, APM)
- One professional membership subscription paid
- Flexible working arrangements
- A welcoming and inclusive working environment with full support from an experienced group of senior professionals
- No barriers to career progression for the right candidate
- Genuine opportunity to help shape and influence the future direction of the company
- Easy to get to and attractive office base on Business Park setting in Exeter with parking and also full support for home working
- Generous annual leave allowance including holiday on birthday
- Pension scheme and car allowance
- No corporate big company mentality
For more information on this role and others we may have please call Daniel Wright for an informal chat. Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future roles. Thank you.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.