Would you like to work for a blue chip contractor with a difference?
Enjoy working on large projects but without the red tape?
This could be the right role for you!
We are looking to procure an experienced “Quantity Surveyor” to join the Bristol team of a highly regarded main contractor.
You first project, a large £60m structural cut and carve project in Central Bristol.
- Management of assistant Quantity Surveyors
- Procurement of subcontractors
- Close client liaison
- Commercial reporting and negotiation for additional phases
The successful “Quantity Surveyor”
We are looking for “Quantity Surveyors” with the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified or similar
- Main contractor background
- 2 stage tender experience
- Background working on frameworks desirable
What can I expect if successful?
Competitive salary, excellent car allowance, bonus and benefits package
- Excellent support and induction
- interesting, challenging projects
- Repeat business and consistency of work
- Friendly, easy going culture
- Hybrid working two days from home if required
For more information click APPLY!