We have an exciting new position for a “Quantity Surveyor”, working for a Property & Construction Consultancy with offices spread across the UK. You will be working for a company with fantastic training and development opportunities with a variety of projects ranging from Residential, Healthcare, Education, Commercial Building and Public Sector works. They offer a partnered and personal approach to their clients as well as having experience across the lifetime of construction projects. The array of projects range in value from £30k – £300M which keeps this role varied and interesting.
They are looking to attract an experienced “Quantity Surveyor” to join an existing team in the Plymouth office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Networking and Business Development
- Working closely with clients to identify their needs
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Fee management and monitoring of job profitability
- Pre & post contract surveying
The Ideal Candidate
They are looking for candidates with recent Construction Consultancy experience, as well as:
- MRICS qualified or working towards Chartered status
- Experience in housing, commercial development, higher education or health preferred but not essential
- Experience working with JCT & NEC contracts preferred but not essential
- Excellent client facing skills
- Strong analytical skills – the ability to analyse and sort data into an understandable form
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision, to a high standard
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Excellent inter-personal and team working skills, motivated and productive attitude
- Ability to prioritise and undertake a range of tasks
What’s in it for you?
The successful “Quantity Surveyor” will receive a detailed and extensive induction as well as:
- Hybrid working (minimum of 3 days in the office)
- From £35k basic salary (BOE)
- 38 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- 6% employer pension contributions
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Personalised career development path and prospects for progression within the company
- Dedicated volunteering days
Interested? Then please click apply to find out more…..