The Devon office of a South West based Construction Management Contractor are looking for a friendly and experienced “Quantity Surveyor” to join their happy team.
This is a company with a difference, with a portfolio of projects like no other:
- Boutique Hotels, Holiday parks, Giant Tree Houses, Festival Structures, and bespoke clifftop developments to name a few of their live works across the South West.
Their colourful portfolio matches their teams culture and personality and they are looking for similar people to join the business.
As Construction Managers, their approach differs from traditional contracting which can expose the client and company to too much risk. That costs, time, inconvenience and hassle.
We are looking for a “Quantity Surveyor” who can not only run projects successfully but get involved early, working closely through the pre-construction period with the client and design team to develop an economic and buildable solution.
With this firm, you are there to save the Client money! How nice would that be??!!!
You’ll feel more involved and enjoy the recognition and pride of genuine involvement and responsibility. If you take your work seriously but not yourself then you’ll get on well with this bunch.
Their Devon team work between Exeter and Plymouth and the successful “Quantity Surveyor” will work on projects ranging from £500k – £10m
- Liaising with clients, designers and site teams
- Cost forecasting and reporting
- Procurement and Management of subcontractors
- Bid and Tender support
- Client liaison
- Development of junior staff
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or similar in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- Minimum 2 years experience as a standalone “Quantity Surveyor”
- Excellent client facing skills
- NEC and JCT proficient
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel
What’s in it for you:
The successful candidates will enjoy the following:
- A cracking team environment
- Long term local work
- Interesting, challenging projects
- Ongoing training and development
- A robust benefits package
For more more information please click APPLY