Looking for an opportunity to really make a difference as a Quantity Surveyor? Look no further….
Delivering award winning construction and civil engineering projects, coupled with a 20 + year track record of completing projects to exceptional standards, there is no reason for you not to apply!
This company has contributed to key infrastructure across the Devon and Cornwall region, with a chunk of repeat business, typically delivering projects ranging in value from £500k – £10M
Reporting into the commercial lead, duties will include:
- Commercially responsible for helping to estimate costs, quantities, and project timelines
- Liaising with clients to identify their needs
- Estimating quantities, costs and time scales for material and labour
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Identifying and weighing up commercial risks
- Assigning work to subcontractors
- Valuing completed work, managing budgets and overseeing payments
Ideally, you will have at least 3 years experience, ideally working for a main contractor, and be familiar with both JCT and NEC contracts. In addition to this, you will have:
- Construction Related Qualification
- Cross sector project experience on contracts up to £10M
- Driven, motivated and an all round positive person
If this hasn’t already grabbed your attention then call me to find out more.