MEP Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor sought, South West / South Wales. Girling Jones have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a professional commercial management and quantity surveying practice with circa 35 years history supporting a variety of building services clientele nationwide.
Day to day,
- Commercial management supporting an array of clientele within the building services engineering sector, utilising a variety of contracts (NEC, JCT etc as required) on schemes ranging from commercial developments, to medical, residential, government / MoD, etc.
- You will be supporting the South West team, with scope for projects in Bristol, up the m4 corridor, and across into South Wales / Cardiff.
What you’ll need to succeed,
- The successful Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor will have experience working within a similar setting, M&E contracting, or a PQS capacity with at least 5 + years experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified in quantity surveying / commercial management or equivalent
- MRICS / professional affiliation, desirable
- NEC (various forms) and JCT contract knowledge as a minimum although training may be provided for the appointed Quantity Surveyor.
In return, we are offering a competitive package, to include medical, death in services, attractive basic wage and bonus potential, amongst the chance to grow further within the business and region.