Every once in a while, an opportunity comes your way like no other…….
- REC Best recruitment company to work for 2022
- An industry leading 4 day a week work pattern
- Hours 830 – 4pm
- Stunning offices on Exeter Quayside and soon to be Winslade Manor
- Outrageous commission scheme – what the hell are we doing paying this?
- Vitality Health Care and Octopus Electric Car Scheme
A position has opened up within the team at Girling Jones, taking over a smoking hot permanent desk, offering all of the above and more!
Who are we?
Girling Jones is the largest and most popular provider of technical staff to the construction and property industry in the South West. We cover three vertical market sectors:
• Construction and Property Consultancy
• Construction and Civil Engineering
• FM and Building Maintenance
Our business is built around 6 core values:
• Quality – Local presence with emphasis on face to face meetings and a consultative service
• Expectation – We expect you to expect more of us – clients, candidates and our staff
• Approach – A “non-sales” approach to recruitment
• Environment – an award winning, carbon positive business
• Innovation – We want our staff to challenge, innovate and introduce new ideas.
• Teamwork – No egos, no idiots, just like-minded people with the ‘GJ Flair’.
We believe these values make us the consultancy of choice in the region. Best to work with, best to work for.
Whats in it for you?
Aside from the list of perks above, you’ll be joining a team built on reputation. The fantastic care and service we provide our clients and candidates. Don’t take our word for it, check out our Google reviews here.
We offer our staff professional training, a structured and documented career path and fantastic benefits all wrapped up in an award winning working environment.
You’ll be taking over an working permanent desk, placing qualified individuals into a niche sector of the Construction industry across the south west. An excellent opportunity to learn, warm and cuddly existing client relationships and plenty of room to bring on more clients and spread you wings.
Who are we looking for
We’d like to attract people who’ve had a taste for recruitment, already know its the career for them, but maybe don’t feel the place they work is quite right for them
You must be professional and hard working with the ability to ride out the tough times and enjoy the groovy times.
You won’t take yourself too seriously but you’ll take your job and career very seriously. You’ll be money motivated but want to make the most out of a work life balance.
If this sounds like you, then drop me a line for an initial chat
I’d love to hear from you