Girling Jones are delighted to be working with a Tier One Contractor who are looking to take on a Regional Quality Manager for their South West region
Based from a central office in Bristol, you will be responsible for promoting a class leading quality orientated culture and learning across the region while at the same time ensuring that the project teams fully understand what the business is building
The key focus of the role is supporting the delivery of construction quality and implementation of our business quality policies and procedures.
- Implementing their quality strategy across the region.
- Work with project teams and supply chain to strive for continuous improvement of construction quality
- Culture – Developing and growing the quality culture within the region, encouraging and assisting project teams to challenge designs, interrogate installations, review certification and properly record compliance.
- Working with the supply chain – consultants, subcontractors and manufacturers
- Collating quality data and statistics from within the region and reporting on a monthly basis.
- Assist the project teams in drawing up project test and inspection plans, to be implemented and monitored as the project proceeds.
- Provide ‘construction quality’ technical training to project teams/managers on construction details, products and installation.
- Formal monthly reporting of construction quality issues.
To be successful in this role, you will have a good technical ability and be able to understand design, product and installation compliance and share knowledge with the project teams
The ideal candidate will also demonstrate:
- An ability to educate and train others on quality related matters
- Experience of managing construction quality in delivery
- A high level of technical knowledge across the construction industry
- An understanding of requirements for off-site quality control
What’s in it for you?
To become part of a great team to work in a challenging and continuously changing environment. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, they support further personal growth and development.
Find out more by getting in touch today