Girling Jones are currently recruiting for a Roofing Contracts Manager to work for a local roofing firm based in Croydon help manage existing and new contracts with the duties below:
- Experience in working in the social housing sector, in particular within the responsive maintenance, roofing and/or scaffolding.
- Experience in pricing tenders , both in social housing and private sectors
- Experience and/or understanding of SOR codes
- Experience in working with a team with strong communication.
- Proven track record in working in an extremely organised fashion and able to works to strict time frames.
- Experience in managing/monitoring/Appraising office staff and contractors.
- Overseeing/monitoring all financial matters within the company, monitoring expenses, margins etc.
- Good IT skills. Outlook, excel and word both on PC , laptops and phones
- Experience in Health and Safety.
- Actively to develop new contacts through the likes of Constructionline, social media platforms etc. to constantly develop new income streams through new contracts, particularly within the social housing sector – bonuses available on all new contracts – your existing contacts included
- A determined personality to ensure works get done within time frames, and not accept excuses.
- Report to owners on a regular basis on all of the above along with working to a defined strategy to take the company forward.
Benefits for you!:
- Salary – £45,000 – £50,000
- Van & laptop for successful candidate
- This role is a flexible role of working from our Croydon office as well as working remotely.
If you are interested in this role please click apply now
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.