Rural Surveyor / Land agent
Our Client is one of the largest firms of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers and Estate Agents in the West Country, with a wide range of roles and career opportunities. High quality service and professional advice are central to the Firm’s continuing success as a leading property specialist in the area, combined with the personal touch and friendliness that characterises the Firm and helps them retain staff for many years.
Are you looking for a position with great future prospects and an interesting daily work challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for a Rural Surveyor and/or Land Agent with relevant expertise.
About the role:
- Working on a variety of predominately rural property matters such as:
- BPS Entitlements & Environmental Stewardship Claims
- Compulsory Purchase & Compensation
- Estate Management
- Land and Property Auctions
What we are looking for?
- MRICS / FRICS qualification is essential
- CAAV qualification is also preferred
- Ideally, a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience.
- RICS Registered Valuer status is preferable, but qualification can be supported.
- A full, clean UK driving license is also essential.
- Drive, enthusiasm, and commitment
- Maintaining high professional standards is required.
What’s in it for you?
- This role offers a competitive salary dependant on experience
- Discretionary Annual bonus scheme
- Annual Leave bonus scheme based on length of service
- An increasing list of additional employee benefits
For more information on this role and others we may have please call Daniel Wright for an informal chat. Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future roles. Thank you.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.