A new opportunity exists for a talented Scheduling Co-Ordinator to join our professional and expanding Regional Service Centre team. We are looking for an ambitious individual to be part of a dynamic team, focused on improving business operations and customer experience.
- Proactively co-ordinate the delivery of all workflow to a dedicated area and team of on-site operatives, adhering to safe working practices at all times
- Ensure that systems are updated within prescribed timescales and utilised to their full capability to ensure maximum efficiency
- Support resource planning, confirm holiday rotas and highlight potential additional resource requirements
- Promote customer service excellence to deliver a positive and caring customer experience
- Work in collaboration with the team, our service partners and our client
- Provide an agile response to priority reactive tasks
- Maintain a daily relationship between the Regional Service Centre and on-site teams
- Run reports and maintain all system information and data
- Liaise with the National Accommodation Model provider to ensure relationships are maintained and service provision remains consistent
- Undertake general administrative duties
You should have a proven record in administration of a planned and maintenance environment and be highly motivated with a passion to succeed. You should be able to identify opportunities for advancing the organisation’s mission while maintaining an awareness of the business areas and associated risk.
What you’ll need to do the role:
- Scheduling experience within a planned and maintenance environment
- Awareness of safe working within a facilities management or building environment
- Experience of working accurately to timescales and providing customer service excellence
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel & Microsoft packages
- Experience of working accurately to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- English and Mathematics GCSE A-C standard
We offer excellent opportunities to add to your skills and develop your career. We are proud of the difference we make as an organisation and if you share our ambition to continuously improve our service, you will succeed as part of this team.
- Gives timely and specific feedback on what has been done well and where there is room for improvement
- Provides a supportive environment, empowering and trusting staff to deliver, and removes blocks to effective working and well-being
Delivering Customer Satisfaction
- Provides priority tasks for self and team, and is prepared for contingencies
- Identifies and assesses different options for tackling workloads
Communicating, Collaborating and Influencing
- Summarising information to check understanding
- Initiates communication with others regularly
- Works collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Delivers decisions on time and takes ownership for them
Adapting and Responding to Change
- Recognises the impact of change on others and supports them through it
- Works positively in ambiguous situations
- Works with other teams to get the best result for VIVO
Analysing and Interpreting
- Attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Ability to write concise reports and analyse and present statistical information
This role would suit a candidate who is looking to change careers or is just starting out in their administration career.
Please note, in order to be considered for this position, you must be able to pass BPSS security clearance.