Term: Full Time/Perm
Salary: Up to £37,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Scheduling Manager to play a pivotal role in the mobilisation of an industry leading Housing Maintenance and projects contract. Post the in-service date the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team within our Regional Service Centre, co-ordinating operational activities and ensuring a consistent positive customer experience.
- Line Management of Area Schedulers, including safety and wellbeing requirements of the team, and providing front line support when required
- Promote a consistent, positive and caring customer experience
- Jeopardy management control of reactive and planned tasks
- Evaluate and report on performance of Scheduling Team
- Analysis of performance, incorporating forecasted resource requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with Area Supervision and operative teams
- Promote consistency of service delivery
- Ensure agile responses to priority reactive tasks
- Develop and manage daily scheduling routines
- Utilise customer satisfaction scores to make improvements to customer service provision
- Monitor dependencies on NAMS provider including dispute resolution
- Develop and implement social value initiatives.
- Support unit move preparation and programme management
- Develop sustainable positive relationships with client and customer.
- Support an innovative repairs and maintenance solution that is focusses on customer service and improving the lived experience.
- Support the development of operational processes, plans and policies that deliver a high-quality service.
- Be innovative and creative in the way that services are delivered, to ensure that performance targets are met within budget and that all services delivered with high levels of customer satisfaction.
What you’ll need to do the role:
- An industry recognised qualification in engineering, building services, management or facilities management (ILM, HNC, HND) or equivalent vocational qualification is desirable.
- ISOH, British Safety Council safety certification or similar is desirable.
- Operational experience of managing Housing Repairs, Maintenance and Void preparation contract is essential.
- Experience of working in a scheduling or co-ordination environment.
- Knowledge of site working practices and safety requirements.
- Working productively in a pressurised environment, acting decisively when faced with urgent issues while always maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Experience of implementing continuous improvement initiatives and innovative solutions.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads to achieve targets.
- Ability to proactively manage and analyse data.
Knowledge and Skills
- Have genuine knowledge and understanding of housing maintenance industry and service delivery.
- Compliance and HSE Experience.
- Confident using Microsoft Offices packages.
We offer excellent opportunities to add to your skills and develop your career. We are proud of the difference we make as an organisation and if you share our ambition to continuously improve our service, you will succeed as part of this team.
Please note, in order to be considered for this position, you must be able to pass BPSS security clearance.