Having worked alongside this company for the last few years, I am thrilled to be doing so again, this time, looking for a commercial lead, someone who can sit on their flagship site in “Britain’s Ocean City”
What’s this all about
With a mega reputation working across the marine, water, environmental infrastructure and energy sectors, they are known for completing quality projects and regularly secure repeat business with high profile clients and government departments.
We are looking for a Sub Agent to assist with delivering around £40M worth of work, managing a great team and working with some of the most technically gifted engineers in the region!
- Delivering the works safely, with overall responsibility for management of the site – all day to day operations
- Be familiar with and observe all relevant statutory provisions applicable to construction and related industries
- Implement the company’s procedures for managing and dealing with sub-contractors
- Provide an overall Site Management Plan (SMP) and Environmental Control Plan (ECP) for each site
- SHEQ performance of the site
- Production / review / monitoring of RAMS / ITP’s to ensure compliance with business standards, policies and procedures.
What do we need
Minimum of 5 – 6 years experience in a similar role ideally – Sub Agent / Section Engineer
- Civil Engineering related qualification
- Competent in delivering sites under NEC Form of Contract
What is in it for you
Outside of the obvious competitive salary and usual trimmings, this role will offer job security longevity of work and really, an opportunity to hang your hat on a challenging, well recognised project.
Still not sure? Give me a call today