Are you a Section Engineer seeking to work locally with a regional contractor on a mixture of secure and stable framework contracts in the South West? This contractor delivers a range of interesting schemes throughout South Devon and offers unrivalled development opportunities to progress your career into management & even obtain chartership!
Section Engineer technical disciplines will include;
- Connection of new housing estate sewer systems to the main network, rising mains, pump stations, directional drilling, gravity.
- Flood defence and control, inland or costal.
- 33Kv switchgear buildings which are RC base tanks with either portal frame steel clad top or traditional brick/block and tiled rood depending on location.
As Section Engineer you will ideally have obtained a degree or HNC in Civil Engineering with prior experience delivering site engineering across a range of sectors. Working with this contractor you will gain exposure to all aspects of project management and have the genuine opportunity to progress into a more senior role, there any many examples of career acceleration within this contractor!.
Section Engineer responsibilities;
- Setting Out and quality control.
- Meeting Health & Safety regulations, producing RAMS and deputising for the Project Manager.
- Close working with the senior management and commercial teams.
Annual Section Engineer salary in the range of £38,000K to £42,000 p/a plus package dependant upon experience. Please contact me for more details on 01392 493347 or click to apply.