Senior Building Surveyor – Exeter
We are seeking a proactive and ambitious candidate, who is confident with both traditional building surveying and project management. The candidate should have experience working in a client facing role in both residential and commercial property, ranging from modern developments to listed buildings. You will work as part of a team within building surveying and in collaboration with other departments in the Firm. However, you should also be able to work confidently and independently on your own projects throughout.
The role will be based out of Exeter and would suit a surveyor who is looking to progress to Director quickly and be the lead in a consultancy for their Building Surveying division.
What we are looking for?
• Preferably MRICS although can be a Senior Surveyor with experience.
• Ambition to progress to a Director level.
• Consultancy experience
• Excellent computer/ administration skills
• Interest in learning new software packages with training•
• Excellent customer and communication skills, written and verbal
• Strong ability to work independently and in a small team
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong sense of accountability
• Clean driving licence with own car
• Experience using CAD Software desirable
What’s in it for you?
• Salary of £40,000 – £50,000
• Free city centre parking
• NEST Pension
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to join and lead a Building Surveying division.
For more information on this role and others we may have please call Daniel Wright for an informal chat. Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future roles. Thank you.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.