A great opportunity has arisen for to take on Senior (civil) Drainage Engineer to join an employee-owned, engineering consulting company.
On offer is a great position for a candidate looking to progress in their career quickly; who will make the most of their chartership mentoring scheme to progress to higher roles where they can take on leadership responsibilities.
This company is a well-established, having provided their services for over 30 years. They operate throughout Great Britain, with the majority of their work being in and around the Cardiff area. As the company expands, this new role has opened up; the candidate will be working alongside the civil engineering and surveying/reporting teams on varying projects (commercial, residential, health & social and more!)
In this role you will be responsible for preparing design calculations, drawings, reports and specifications. Collaborating with technicians and other engineers, designers, and building contractors, whilst helping manage projects.
* Oversee and undertake design calculations, drawings, reports and specifications
* Design sustainable drainage solutions (SAB applications)
* Help new colleagues and work as part of a team The person:
* BA Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering degree (or similar)
* Chartered (or nearly)
* Working knowledge of: below ground drainage design, AutoCAD, AutoDesk Civil 3D, TEDDS, Causeway Flow/ Micro Drainage.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.