Our client, a leading engineering firm, is seeking a highly experienced and motivated Senior Highways Engineer to join their team. As a Senior Highways Engineer, you will lead and manage the design and delivery of highways projects, ensuring high-quality results and exceptional client service.
- Manage and lead highways projects from inception to completion
- Develop and implement design solutions for complex highways projects
- Conduct engineering analysis and prepare reports and recommendations
- Ensure that designs comply with relevant codes and standards
- Undertake site inspections and prepare construction progress reports
- Manage project budgets and schedules
- Liaise with clients, stakeholders, and project team members
- Mentor and train junior staff
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to project teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in highways engineering, including experience in managing and delivering highways projects
- Strong understanding of highways engineering principles, practices, and standards
- Proven ability to lead and manage project teams
- Experience with design software such as AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in mentoring and training junior staff
Our client offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, along with opportunities for professional development and career progression. If you are a highly motivated and experienced Senior Highways Engineer with a passion for engineering and a commitment to delivering high-quality results, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.