Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor sought, Bristol. Girling Jones require a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to join a dynamic and progressive Building Services contractor in Bristol. This is an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking, ambitious M&E Quantity Surveyor to join a business with an onward opportunity to develop and lead a commercial team in the years to come.
The M&E Quantity Surveyor will initially be overseeing a scheme within HPC (50/50 odd split) between Bristol and site based. Subsequently, you will be required to undertake relevant security clearance.
We cannot stress the onward opportunity enough; this position would suit an aspiring M&E Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for further progression and the opportunity to lead a team in the future.
Day to day,
- The M&E Senior / Quantity Surveyor will support the business to manage all commercial obligations reporting into the business directors / management with support as required from external commercial talent, and the internal team
- All round commercial responsibilities from application for payments through to cost value reconciliations (CVRs), etc as you would assume of the position of M&E QS within a building services contractor.
What you’ll need to succeed,
- You will need to be a self-motivated individual, preferably with M&E experience in building services
- Proven experience in providing full spectrum of cost management services including pre-contract estimating, procurement, contract administration, cost reporting and final account resolution
- Degree qualified (ideally, not essential) with a BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or cost management or similar construction related as preferred qualifications
- Proven history of delivering mechanical and electrical contracts
- You will be require to obtain security clearance
What you’ll get in return,
- A competitive salary DOE, car / allowance, attractive package there on whilst joining an established yet progressive business with a bright future for both the business and individuals within.
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further information.