Senior Project Manager
We have a fantastic new position for a “Senior Project Manager”, working for highly progressive Construction and Property Consultancy, based in their Bristol Office. Their enthusiasm and drive has won over clients securing a project portfolio that is the envy of the competition. The business was launched to provide Project Management and PQS services working on projects ranging from £1m – £140million. This role, the “Senior Project manager”, is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong track record of achieving exceptional standards in the delivery of projects, to join an existing team with an already brilliant reputation.
They are looking to attract an experienced “Senior Project Manager” to join an existing team in the Bristol office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and developing client briefs
- Leading and managing project teams
- Identifying and managing project risks
- Establishing communication and management protocol
- Arrange Feasibility studies including site surveys, site investigation, site evaluation etc.
- Conducting tender evaluation and contractor selection
- Establishing time, cost, quality and function control benchmarks
- Controlling, monitoring and reporting on project progress – Conduct pre-start and handover meetings
- Prepare regular reports to clients on all aspects of the project inspection, scheduling and acceptance of works required under the defects liability and maintenance provisions of the contract
- Administering the contract
The Ideal Candidate
They are looking for candidates with recent Construction Consultancy experience, as well as:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, with membership status of a relevant professional body such as RICS, CIOB etc. (preferable)
- Good technical writing skills and knowledge of reading drawings and tender documents, etc
- Previous experience working on large residential/healthcare projects
- Good client-facing and communication skills, ability to build long-term relationships
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, self-starting, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
What’s in it for you?
The successful “Senior Project Manager” will receive a detailed and extensive induction as well as:
- Competitive salary based on experience. Anywhere between £50 – £60k.
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Generous annual leave allowance
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to hear more….